The aims of the EFVV are to:
* Provide information on the adverse effects of vaccination and the resulting financial,
social and psychological impact on society.
* Promote freedom of choice regarding vaccination in all European countries. This
involves the abolition of mandatory vaccination policy and the elimination of all medical, financial and social pressure with respect to vaccination whether for children or for adults.
* Provide a forum where European groups may exchange ideas and information on vaccination and its risks.
* Establish common strategy and both draft and implement common European campaigns on the aforementioned topic.
The Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union states clearly: ‘Free and informed consent must be respected in the fields of medicine and biology’ and the EFVV is therefore demanding:
* That compulsory vaccination be abolished throughout Europe as it is a breach of our Universal Human Rights, that European citizens benefit from freedom of fully informed vaccination choice and consent and that independent European Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting (VAER) systems be established to monitor vaccine safety.
The Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union states clearly: ‘Everyone has the right to respect for his or her physical and mental integrity’.
Any involuntary or enforced medical treatment is therefore a breach of the:
* UN’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
* Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union,
* UN’s Convention on the Rights of the Child,
* EC Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Dignity of the Human Being with regard to the Application of Biology and Medicine
* European Charter of Patients’ Rights